HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Our Outdoor and In-Studio classes have been ongoing for 4 weeks and we are very excited for you to join us. But our utmost concern is for your health and safety. Please see below the safety measures that we have put in place to keep you and our staff safe from Covid-19.
How We Protect You
We are serious about our commitment to protect you. Even before the pandemic, our workout studio rooms have always been equipped with HVAC and a Fresh Air Exchanger that refreshes air every 10-15 seconds. With your mask on, we will aim to keep the air temperature to a cool 62-65 degrees during your workout. We will not be turning on our overhead fans to reduce any spread of any sweat droplets. Our studios have always been clean but we are now allowing at least 30 minutes in between classes to clean and disinfect the equipment you used, as well as the studio floor, barres, door handles and restrooms with CDC-recommended disinfectants. We also use a whole-room UV-C lamp to disinfect our studios. We are currently using 2 large studios for group classes and a different room for Personal Training.
OUR DISINFECTION PROTOCOLS
MANDATORY PROTOCOLS FOR OUTDOOR AND IN-STUDIO CLASSES
1. Make sure that you have received, reviewed and signed our new Covid-19 Waiver that we have sent you via email before taking an outdoor or in-studio class for the first time since the lock-down. Please send us an email if you have not received the waiver 12 hours before class.
2. Please only sign up for class if you have not been sick, and have not been around anyone with a contagious disease, for at least 14 days.
3. Please honor our Late Cancellation Policy of 8 hours before class. If you are cancelling due to symptoms related to Covid-19, then please inform us and quarantine for at least 2 weeks and only return with a negative Covid-19 test result.
4. Wear a mask that you can workout in when you approach us for an outdoor class or when you come in to our building.
5. Disinfect your hands before you touch any of our equipment for outdoor classes or before you come in to the studio.
IN-STUDIO CLASS PROTOCOL
Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your class, the studio front door will open only 20 minutes before class start. Follow the social distancing markers if there is a line to get in. Please leave as much of your belongings in your car. Please contact us by email if you need to use our locker or shower facilities after class.
Please note that we will lock the studio front door 2 minutes before class start. Please understand that our new check-in process takes time and we cannot allow late-comers. If you arrive at the studio and the doors are locked, then you will be charged our late-cancel fee or lose a class credit.
We are implementing the following steps prior to taking an in-studio class.